Time Watch


Get your own Digital Clock

Thursday, July 09, 2009

my cutie lil cousin

well, hello fellas!
it's been 6 days after the last post, miss my blog so much. hohoho

anyway, last saturday i spent my weekend in Kelapa Gading. also, i wanna meet my lil cousin. last time i met her in her birthday party. and it was 4 months ago. pitty! so, i decided to spent the night in her house. and she was so excited. because it was a saturday night, my auntie bought us some movie tickets to watched ICE AGE 3. the theater was so full of people. we almost lost the tickets because 2 studios is fully loaded. finally, we watched the movie at 16.45 and we got the seats in the first line. oh man! but never mind coz the movie was so funny and entertaining. i couldn't stop laughed from the beginning till the end of the movie. the point is that the friendship is never end. although the big thing attacked us, we were not alone coz we have friends who will helped us when we need them. cool movie!

Ice Age 3 Pictures, Images and Photos

well, after we watched the movie, we're going to have a dinner. we have dinner in a restaurant, i forgot the name, because my lil cousin wanna eat the special food in that resto, called "bakso panda". the resto sold some meat ball n vegies, then we cooked it all alone. then we were home after a dinner.

i have to said that my lil cousin was grew up faster. she was taller than last time we met. she is just 4 years old. but she was very smart and hyperactive. also the confident one. we took some photos together, with my brother too. and she was more and more "narsis" than me. here is the best photo with her and my brother :

my lil cousin~me~my big brother

and here is her photo :

~her name is Vanessa

have a beautiful holiday, fellas! :D
~cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
a young lady that expect to get the best for every single thing she have, also for her life.