Time Watch


Get your own Digital Clock

Friday, July 31, 2009

what i thought..

i have to say that i was lost my mood to write. feel lazy. well, so many things happened. and i could just say Thank God it's happened!
3 days ago i got sick. it was influenza but the pain fell into my bones. oh God!
and then, i was lost contact with my F for almost 6 days. it was really lost contact. his cellphone was inactive and i was thought that his cellphone was stolen. when i refilled my credit which was empty, i was try to called him. luckily, his cellphone was active. i couldn't believe it and sent him text immediately. it was delivered. then he replied my sms. after he replied i decided to call him. then i asked him why his cellphone was inactive for 6days. and what he said was the same thing as i thought before. his cellphone was stolen. how can?!

actually,i have thought that i was really bored with my relationship. i was thought that perhaps i would end this relationship if it wasn't advantages anymore. i mean a positive advantages for sure. but, it always not happened because after i thought about it, there always a good things appeared from him. ALWAYS! i think that, God always prevent me to do that, end my relationship. i think that God don't want this happen for a useless thing. i still doubt about my feeling but i'm sure i can figure it out. oh GOD i need a wisdom. :(

beside of that silly thought, i can still have fun with my besties and my family. for the first time i was visited my friend's house that was in Bojong. it was really fun and very far far far away from my house. LOL
and i can still watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and, finally, TRANSFORMER : The Revenge of The Fallen. hahaha..
oh, and my relationship with my the-one-and-only brother has getting better. now, i really thoughtfull about his act, his feeling and his activities. we are supporting each other now, which is rarely happen before.. I LOVE MY BROTHER SO MUCH!

and i give you,
quote of the day :
>> The secret of life is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.
_Paul Coelho_

2 comments:

  1. i agree with your thoughts...but i think somethings you have to change in your thinking ..but overall nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for ur comment kristina :)
    yep...this whole story was passed, n i have realized that something wrong in here..in my mind exactly..
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
a young lady that expect to get the best for every single thing she have, also for her life.