Time Watch


Get your own Digital Clock

Saturday, August 08, 2009

SILENT screaming

this is midnight already. everybody in my house has just sleeping. this is very quite. very silent. and nobody is talking. then i find myself sit here, writing about my heart-screaming quitely.

this is a week which is full of disappointed. why am i say so?bcoz i was failed in my test. my GPA is turn down pretty extremely. there was 2 subjects which i failed. and i got C for that. i just can't believe it till now. i'm also trying to repair my score. but, it's not work. i feel very sad. and i have to tough my self bcoz my uncle must be so angry and disappointed too with my GPA.

in addition, i feel kinda bored and got no idea to do something, something that can help my mom for financial exactly. and i know the fact about my brother that made me feel so sad. what i was thinking about him was really happened. but, thanks God he told honestly.

and this is so painful. i feel that my friends are gone. i feel lonely. i know that they are very busy with their business. but sometime, i need them beside me. i think i would annoyed them if i telling em about my problem. also, i wish that my bf could stand beside me and listen all about my feeling right now. in fact, he couldn't. why? bcoz he is so far far away from me.

i can't cry bcoz it's not solving the problem. and cry is a symbol of weakness for me. but, sometime i can cry suddenly..it happened when i feel i can't take it all.
so, i'm pretending that everything is fine. but, inside my heart.. it's totally NO NO! i'm pretending like that bcoz i want people can see that i'm a strong woman. but, i have to be strong, right?

GOD gimme YOUR strenght!

some people said that SILENT is GOLD. is that true?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
a young lady that expect to get the best for every single thing she have, also for her life.