Time Watch


Get your own Digital Clock

Friday, July 31, 2009

coffee reaction

coffee...oh how i love it! but, unfortunately my body especially my stomach can't approve it well. after i'm enjoying a cup of coffee, cappuchino-mocca-or vanillalatte, i always got a stomachache.

it so pity!huhuhu...

it always happened in the morning. and i think if i drink it not at the morning, maybe there's no stomachache. but i guess i wrong.

i have just drinking a hot-instant-cappuchino coffee, and know my stomach is responsing, bad response exactly. oh God!

this is an important thing to remember. i'm not allow to drinking a hot coffee at night. it really bad!
until tis note has been written, my stomach still react.

and this is why i write it now. my best friend sent me a text, n i have replied it but the connection seems not good. the text i was sent not delivered ontime. so, i decided to talked via twitter.hehe..seems like she have a problem to share with me.

so, it just a not while i'm waiting for her reply.
:D
have a good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
a young lady that expect to get the best for every single thing she have, also for her life.