Time Watch


Get your own Digital Clock

Friday, October 02, 2009

enjoy! :)

yeah..for long time i didn't write my blog..
already miss my blogspot!haha

so much things happened in my life.

first, i've got a nu class n nu friends. got a hectic college schedjule. and many more from my college stuff.
anyway, in my nu class, it seems not comfortable. but just a part of the class. not much. there's a girl that close to me. we ain't know each other, but it looks like she is comfortable being my friends. we have just talked each other after 2 weeks the college begin. she always sent me text. and at first time i thought that she was strange. it because her style was so boyish. but, after all i know that it was totally wrong. she was ever told me about her love story with someone. haha! keep positive thinking guys.. :D
LOL

and then, my relationship with mr.F is over.
yep..it's true!!
he's just a jerk and i felt so dummy because i was too believe in him. he is a player. oh my.....
i learned not to regret it n just say thankful to GOD because it's over.

so, everything that happened to you just enjoy it n keep positive thinking. never regret what just happened. also,
keep thankful to GOD!!
cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
a young lady that expect to get the best for every single thing she have, also for her life.