Time Watch


Get your own Digital Clock

Saturday, October 10, 2009

my Dad

Father's Day Myspace Comments

wew...seems so long that i didn't write in here.

well, all of a sudden i missed my dad. i just don't know why. it happened when i was take a bath yesterday. all of the memories came to my head. it seem like a movie.

my dad was die when i was 9. he died after his birthday. i didn't know what he has given to me. all i know is my dad really loved me.
i remember when i was 5, my dad always picked me up in school because my family just moved, so my school was so far from my house. also, when i was at first grade in elementary school, my dad accompanied me in day 1.
when i got sick, he always treated me. he also taught me how to cook. he was the master in cook! LOL. i must confess that my dad's cook is more delicious than my mom's. my favourite dad's cook is fried rice. yummy!

all of that rewinded in my head yesterday. oh.... how i really miss you, dad. :(
i wish he hold me right now.

i love you, dad :)

Love Myspace Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
a young lady that expect to get the best for every single thing she have, also for her life.