Time Watch


Get your own Digital Clock

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Being 19

smells like saturday... oh, and it's right! happy weekend :)

it seems like im not going to somewhere or hangout with someone today. it because i don't have much money. LOL and other reason is there's no people persuade me to take me out today..haha
it's okay then.

well, im 19 now. oh, God why so fast my age grow up? actually, last november was my birthday. so, it's just 2 months im 19. many things i've thought, such as my future, my study, n my life partner. i feel like im too relax and never think a lot for that stuffs. im just let it flow.
actually, im thinking of my responsbility as an older child in my family. my mom is getting older and i know she can't work all the time. she was complained that she's tired of her job. and this is such a dilema for me. other side i wanna keep studying but other side i want to exchanging my mom. i can't do 2 things together. it will makes me not focus. so far, that's what im thinking lately.
hmmm....




while writing i take some pics of my expression.. LOL
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
a young lady that expect to get the best for every single thing she have, also for her life.