Time Watch


Get your own Digital Clock

Friday, January 15, 2010

new year's holiday

well, happy new year.. i know it's late, LOL

new year is the time to welcoming a new era, new life, new challenges, new look, new mind, etc. i was so grateful because on the 1st day of 2010, i spent it in Manado. my family and I was invited by Nangoy's family to attended the wedding ceremony of their little daughter. the wedding ceremony was on Jan 3th, so we come earlier. another purpose was to have a holiday in Manado which we never visited before.

first day, we have a walk to Woloan. there's a big farm, one of my aunty's sister have. we harvested some nuts and corns. the weather was so cool and wind blowed slowly in our face. it's like Puncak. hehe. here is the photos :










-->she is the owner of the farm. .





















--> with my aunty :)


the second day, we went to Tankoko. we went there because we wanna see the smallest monkey in the world. and surprisingly, it was a forest. i thought it was a zoo. and i was totally wrong. LOL
and it was my first time entered the forest. oh.. it called Hutan Wisata Alam. and finally we saw that monkeys, here is :



















--> the name is Tarsius



day 3, the wedding ceremony. it was take place at Manado Grand Palace, 7.30pm.



















--> with my bro n my mom. . :)


day 4, Bunaken. here what i was waiting for so long. to went there, we used a boat from Manado, there was a little harbour. and it was took 45minutes to arrived at Bunaken.
at Bunaken, i was joined to do snorkling. i was so excited but when i was snorkling, i was nervous and my leg hurted by some coral. huhu...















--> with my mom, bro n my uncle.




















--> ready to snorkling





day 5, Tondano lake and Linow lake. it was so far away from Manado. we ate some sea food there. the resto was so cozy because it was built above the lake.


at Linow lake we have drink some hot coffee. Linow lake is looks like Maninjau lake in Padang, west sumatra. it was located on the mountain, so the weather was so cold.






--> me @ Linow Lake..


































--> my mom @ Linow Lake.. enjoy the hot coffee :)
























day 6, went back to Jakarta, bye Manado. i'll come back someday..


what a great-wonderful-funtastic holiday i have had. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
a young lady that expect to get the best for every single thing she have, also for her life.