Time Watch


Get your own Digital Clock

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Laugh Outside, Cry Inside :'(

today is really not good for me.. maybe because i'm thinking negatively to someone. then i keep thinking of that someone almost a day. creating some speculation which is totally not good and maybe wrong. yeah..i hate myself like this. too sensitive, too fast making a decicion, and also too fast making a conclusion about something. oh... i really hate this part of myself.. :'(

now, im pretending to laugh in front of my family and my friend. but, sometime there's a friend who can make laugh and forgetting about my problem n my stupid mind.

yeah..im just don't know how to express what im feeling right now. because i don't wanna look so weak at my friend n also my family side.
that's why my closest friend always talk to me n ask about what she's gonna do to solve her problem. and i always making a joke to make her laugh and smile. but, they never know about the inside of me. hmmm....

all of my smile is fake today.
:(

Laugh Outside, Hurt Inside
-quoted from my friend who's accidentally has a same situation like me-

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
a young lady that expect to get the best for every single thing she have, also for her life.