Time Watch


Get your own Digital Clock

Monday, February 08, 2010

Toilet

maybe u are kinda confuse about my title. LOL
toilet or we can say bathroom, is a place to take a bath. nothing special about it actually. but, some people get inspiration when they in bathroom. it sound weird, but it really do. at the beginning, i just don't understand and keep asking why. but, now i know because it happened to me.

but, it's kinda different to me. I've got an inspiration and also blowing up my emotion. i could spend a lot of time when i was in bathroom. thinking about what I've done all day long or thinking of what I'll do for tomorrow. but, most of all i was thinking about my problem and creating some speculation to solve it. i was just imagining the people who has a problem with me then i pretended to talking with them. a Lil bit crazy i thought. but, after doing that i feel so much better yet entertaining myself. LOL
about the inspiration I've got such as what topic i want to share on my blog and some ideas to hangout with my friends.

when i was upset i could cry with tears flooded my eyes but no voice out from my mouth. i was just turning the tap water and let the water spilled so that my voice wasn't hear at all. ;)

bathroom is my first place to go when I'm feeling unwell or upset, when i was broken heart, when my situation was complicated and when i need to speak with my Lord. maybe because i don't have my private room in my house. i sleep with my mom actually. also i can't speak what is on my mind or my heart. i don't have the ability to expressing my feeling, just don't know how. so I'm expressing what i feel at bathroom and in writing. :)

anyway, how do u express what is in Ur heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
a young lady that expect to get the best for every single thing she have, also for her life.