Time Watch


Get your own Digital Clock

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Handmade

i may not very well in photography, but i do love photoshoot n editing some photos. i love making it more beautiful. :)
here are my photo's editing [i called it, my handmade]
hope u guys, who see this photos, like it very much.
~cheers n ENJOY :D


that was my brother.. looking cool, huh? LOL :p

i love that pic the most, because i was look different without glasses. LOL, hbu? :)

one of my favourite photos :) they are my childhood friend..


it taken accidentally.. i really like their laugh, it really real :D


it was taken when i have already had a new ring. i love my ring so much because there's my initial. but, now.. my ring was broken, huhu :(









this three photos are remind me of my best girls when i was first year at university. they were really kind, funny, solid n i really love them all..
with this photo, i hope we could be hang out together someday because it's a long time we haven't hang out again together. really miss u
all, girls :)



it taken when we have fun together at karaoke's room. actually, it happened when we have already done with our midterm last semester. :D


that's the last photo. i really like it so much because it's not just a photo or a camera trick. definitely no! they're my grandpa n grandma. my grandpa is just 70 n my grandma is about 68. they show me what the true love is. and i really hope someday i found my soulmate, and it will lasted forever. :)



well, all the photos that i took were the human is the object. next post i will take the another objects, such as our environment or the things that really unique. just wait n see.. :)
thanks for visiting my page :D

~cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
a young lady that expect to get the best for every single thing she have, also for her life.