Time Watch


Get your own Digital Clock

Thursday, October 07, 2010

handwriting..

this is a very hard week for me. getting ready for my new busy, my new focus on life. i know i was acting like i'm a tough girl. i am! but sometime there is a time when you wanna go out from this mess. maybe i messed up something or maybe not. i don't know.
i feel tired. i just wanna be alone now. doing all my stuffs and the messy things by myself. i don't wanna think about anybody. just me! but i just can't! as hard as i wanna forget about something, it never disappear from my mind. why the thing i wanna forget can't be just forget? why it shows up unexpectedly?
i wanna be alone right now, for sure. i don't know until when. perhaps, when i reach out my dream. and i will stop if there is no possibility or chance. i still have faith anyway, but faith is not enough. EFFORT and HARD WORK are needed.
don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
a young lady that expect to get the best for every single thing she have, also for her life.