Time Watch


Get your own Digital Clock

Thursday, October 14, 2010

People Change, So Do I.

11 : 47pm
suddenly i wanna write down about my feeling lately. i have been passed this week with a lot of assignments. i need some refreshment. i need my crazy friends. :(
i'm a lil bit jealous with my bestfriend who study in a different university. seems like she is happy all the time, surrounded by people who has the same crazy things like her.
actually, i have a few of crazy friend at my own campus. but, they are busy with their own bussiness. it's too individualistic. unfortunately, there ain't condition that change, themselves too. every change has its own risk and effect. the effects are just two, progress or regress. progress means the positive change, regress means the negative change. most of my friend are up to the positive change. such as, their ego is commonly less for about a year. also, they are more mature.
but, the others are up to the negative change. they more careless about anybody else. they are just thinking about their own bussiness. so, where are the meaning of "That's What Friends Are For"?? or "You've Got a Friend"???
that two songs makes me fed up when i was facing my friend who has a negative change.
when i need them at most, they never showed up. but when they need me so much, i always ready to heard their problem and gave some advice. at the first time, i felt..oh it's okay. but then, i was feeling like.. WHAT THE...????!!!errrr....
they always share about their sadness. it's a rare thing for them to share their happiness with me. what kind of friend they are!
so, don't blame on me if there is something change from me. don't blame on me if next time i don't wanna hear your story anymore.
i'm sick of being silent for a long time. totally sick of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
a young lady that expect to get the best for every single thing she have, also for her life.