Time Watch


Get your own Digital Clock

Thursday, May 19, 2011

English for Communication

I started learn English when I was at grade 4th of elementary school. I didn’t know why I’m very interested in English. For me, English is easy to understand. Maybe because I like even love it. Beside, English is very important to learn actually. So many beneficial we get from learning English. Because we can communicate with people almost around the world.

The main thing that makes English very important to learn is for communication. As we know, English is an international language. So this is that makes it very important, to communicate with people from other country. In job carrier, it is the one of company’s need. Because almost company in Indonesia, especially Jakarta are cooperating with foreign company. That’s another thing that makes English important to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
a young lady that expect to get the best for every single thing she have, also for her life.