Time Watch


Get your own Digital Clock

Thursday, June 25, 2009

fenomena MBAH SURIP

well, i was count down the time left. it's about a week left for the "ujian utama" n also my bf to go away. it's driving me crazy! SERIOUSLY!! i keep thinking how to meet him in the "injury time" like this. thinking when the best time to meet, 2 days before he leave or tomorrow. arrggghh...
okay, then.. forget it for a while.

when i woke up yesterday, i usually got a glass of mineral water n sit in front of my tv. when i changed the tv channel into SCTV, it was a music program. yep it's INBOX. and i was really shocked with the guess. the guess was MBAH SURIP. wow! my eyes opened immediately. when the host asked him about the song,"BANGUN TIDUR, TIDUR LAGI" (actually, i don't know what the real tittle) was created. he answered that the song was created in 1985 when he was in California. i didn't know it was true or just the joked. he also said that he was worked for mining company and stayed in america for 6-9 years. now, he returned back n became a musician. he choosed the reggae one. it because he ever met Bob Marley in Jamaica n being introduced to reggae music. i still didn't believe what he said. because it was look like a joked when he told his story, also with his special laugh. then he said, "I LOVE U FULL, HAHAHAHA" and then he sang the song, BANGUN TIDUR, TIDUR LAGI.


well, i have to said that MBAH SURIP made me laughed a day. also i remembered my bf, because he was a big fan of reggae. he always said, "I LOVE U FULL" to me and i laughed to him, "hahahaha"..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
a young lady that expect to get the best for every single thing she have, also for her life.